Aggressive Criminal Defense Representation
Being arrested on a criminal charge means you are probably under a great deal of stress. You need a strong advocate on your side to help you through the entire legal process. At Adolph Legal of Green Bay, we can help defend you against a wide range of criminal charges, including:
- OWI defense: A drunk driving arrest in Wisconsin can result in fines, heavy court costs and the loss of your driving rights. We can help you through the entire process, which includes both with the administrative process of protecting your driver’s license and the criminal proceedings.
- Drug offenses: All types of drug charges — from marijuana arrests to more serious charges including manufacturing or distribution of drugs — can lead to jail time, strict parole and serious fines. In addition, a conviction could mean a life-long record as a felon. You will need a criminal law attorney who understands Wisconsin drug laws to defend you.
- Domestic violence charges: Penalties for a domestic violence-related conviction could include curtailment of your child visitation and custody rights, as well as the loss of your right to own a firearm. We can provide representation that protects your rights while also working to keep the matter as private as possible for your family.
- Traffic violations: Even what people think of as “minor” infractions, such as speeding tickets or other moving violations, can have a negative effect on your life due to fines and increased insurance costs. Too many infractions can lead to a license suspension as well, making it harder to get to work. Do not take these lightly.
- Misdemeanor crimes: Petty theft, disorderly conduct and shoplifting can all result in a criminal record if you do not have a good criminal defense attorney protecting your rights.
- Felony charges: Felony drug charges, firearm charges and some domestic violence charges could mean a lengthy sentence behind bars. Working with an attorney who has a thorough understanding of Wisconsin’s felony laws can help protect your rights and could result in charges being dismissed or pled down to a misdemeanor charge, which is typically less serious.
Facing any type of criminal charges in Wisconsin can result in jail time, long-term probation and steep fines as well as a life-long criminal record that will make it harder for you to find a job or housing. Since most ordinary people are not familiar with the court system and how aggressively a prosecutor will go after them for what seems to be a minor offense, it is essential that you obtain representation as soon as possible.
Contact Adolph Legal For Help Today
At Adolph Legal, we are committed to providing a strong defense for all of our clients, and we will work with you to ensure the best possible outcome. We bring an energy and passion to our work that is second to none in the area. To learn more about how we can fight for you, contact our office online or call us at 920-471-0577 to schedule your consultation today.